Monday, January 11, 2010

Bad Blogger

As the new year begins, I am going to recommit to posting on this blog more often (hopefully a couple of times a week) about issues affecting the City of Roanoke. I have been a bad blogger, there's no question about it, and I am going to work very hard to do better about being more informative to those who read this blog.

Often it's difficult to convey to folks what's happening in the City since news outlets have limited space to cover City issues. I feel as though I have a respnsibility to make sure that I'm sharing as much as possible about current events so that residents are more aware of the decisions that are being made in the City with your money.

I will put up a new post soon and hope you'll visit my blog regularly to stay up to date on current happenings in Roanoke and to provide feedback on those issues.

Court

No comments: